Last Updated on Saturday, 16 July 2011 10:27
Saturday, July 30th
- 12:00 - 4:00 PM Registration and Race Packet pickup will be at transition at the race site.
- 12: 00 – 4:00 PM course viewing and pre-riding will also be available.
Sunday, July 31st
- 7:00 - 8:30 am ~ check-in, Packet pick-up, Body Marking
- 8:45 am ~ Pre-race meeting
- 9:00 am ~ Race starts
- 1:00 pm ~ Course closed
- 12:30-1:30 pm ~ Post-race party and awards
Parking at this event will be limited. We will do our best to accommodate all racers to park on race site. If we run out of parking, we will have additional parking at Essex Alliance Church which is approximately 1 mile away from the race site. If we do use this parking, we will have an equipment drop off area at the race site and ask that you park your car at this location. We will have a shuttle service to bring you back to the race site. Shuttles will be running after the race as well.